Say hellooo to Free Hustle WordPress Plugin, the only plugin you’ll ever need to turn your visitors into loyal subscribers, leads and customers. Use email opt-ins, slide-ins, pop-ups and social sharing to grow your business. Hustle has got the charm, he’s got the sass, and he’s super smooth!
Hustle WordPress Plugin Nulled is the ultimate online marketing tool for WordPress. Quickly setup email opt-ins, custom ad pop-ups and slide-ins, and floating social bars to drive results and create a following.
Hustle WordPress Plugin Free includes all the behaviors and conditions you need to ensure visitors see your list or ads in the right place at the right time. Use time, on-click, scroll, location, position, page, post, login, category, tag, referral link, and device type to reach more users.
Hustle WordPress Plugin Features
- Sexy pop-ups, slide-ins, social & opt-ins
- Smooooooth attention grabbing animations
- Use your favorite email provider
- Manage exactly *who* sees your marketing
- Beautiful inbuilt tweakable layouts
- Metrics to die for, new stuff every month
Download Nulled Hustle WordPress Plugin
Before you start download Hustle WordPress Plugin from GPLNulls you should know. All files on our site can be downloaded by direct link. The link is generated using AJAX technology. Therefore, some Internet browsers or their extensions may incorrectly generate a link.
Note: If you are having trouble with Hustle WordPress Plugin free download, try disabling ad blocking for the site or using another Internet browser.
Hustle 3.0.4 WordPress Plugin Changelog
To update Hustle WordPress Plugin for your site manually, please first of all create backup of your site.
- Add SendGrid and Zapier integrations.
- Add API share counters to Social Sharing modules.
- Add “Save draft” option when saving modules.
- Add filter to prevent Google fonts from loading.
- Show GDPR checkbox as required on form submission.
- Fix SendinBlue “Load more” button behaviour.
- Improve module appearance on fontend for IE.
- Fix “Continue” button behaviour on backend for IE.
- Show GDPR checkbox even if the main content is empty.
- Fix various UX issues on frontend and backend.
- Fix various styling issues on frontend and backend.
- Fix module’s behaviours under certain display conditions.
- Fix “Floating in respect to CSS selector” setting on Social Share modules not saving.
- Improve compatibility with Forminator, Contact Form 7, WPBakery Page Builder, The Grid, and Upfront plugins, and with Bridge theme.
- Fix migration of social stats.
- Fix PHP notices when changing email provider to Infusionsoft.
- Improve alert behavior on module edit pages when navigating away.
- Improve email providers process of subscription and saving settings.
- Make Youtube video stop when closing popup.
- Fix stats from all sub-sites modules showing up on multisite.
- Fix connection issue with Hubspot.
- Serve resources from a consistent URL in GTmetrix.
- Fix Mautic URL saving issue.
- Improve the way modules are prioritized to show up.
- Fix module fields not showing in frontend when enabling and changing “Custom size”.
- Fix “on click” trigger when no animation is set.
- Fix “After Content” display settings having different results after upgrade.
- Fix “exit intent” triggering when interacting with forms.
- Increase free version limitations.
- Add new “Upgrade” modal.